- The Maintainers.org is a global research network interested in the concepts of maintenance, infrastructure, repair, and the myriad forms of labor and expertise that sustain our human-built world. Our members come from a variety of backgrounds, including engineers and business leaders, academic historians and social scientists, government and non-profit agencies, artists, activists, coders, and more.
- Inno³ is an expert independent consulting firm specializing in Open Innovation, Open Data andOpen Source fields.
- Mehdi Medjaoui, Mehdi Medjaoui is an entrepreneur in the API industry, cofounder of OAuth.io, and creator of APIDays Conferences.
- Benjamin Jean, Benjamin is CEO of inno³ and chairman of « Open Law*, Le droit ouvert ». He teaches Intellectual Property law in several universities, he is Master conferences at Science Po, administrator of Framasoft, and co-founder of the annual conference cycle « European Open source & Free Software Law Event » (EOLE).
- Camille Moulin, OSS Expert at inno³
- Vincent Bachelet, IP Lawyer at inno³, PhD student
- Laure Kassem, IP Lawyer
This project was reviewed by several lawyers and FOSS activists from different contries.